On the SlotsMegaCasino.com platform with the email address https://SlotsMegaCasino.com, all the necessary personal information and data about our customers and visitors to our virtual resources are collected and processed. We provide careful handling of the personal data of each client, we try to ensure the safest possible storage of information, acting within the framework of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Responsibility for the storage and processing of user personal data
The first thing our customers should know:
- Despite the fact that all responsibility and care for the personal data of our customers lies with us, the main place to store all the information collected is the database. This information resource provides access to all companies that work with a client audience.
What is included in the personal data to be processed?
Our web resource processes the following information about its customers:
- first name (probably Surname, First Name, Patronymic);
- date of birth (day, month, year);
- valid email address;
- personal password;
- valid IP address from which the request for web pages is sent;
- customer location data;
- the presence of a profession;
- for what purpose is the site used;
- personal addictions, hobbies and preferences.
Why and for what purpose do we process and store your personal data?
Nothing secret. Our company, i.e. SlotsMegaCasino.com collects and processes all personal information about its customers, about users who visit our web pages and use our services.
Your personal data is used in the following cases:
- electronic distribution of letters with advertising of the resource regarding the services and products offered;
- analysis of incoming information about the operation of our systems and the database itself, in order to increase the efficiency of our business in accordance with the requirements and requests of users, to improve the quality of customer service;
- improving the quality of advertising of the proposed product sent to our customers;
- for subsequent speedy registration of customers in online chats and forums in order to discuss the work of our resource;
- to comply with the legal rights of our company and subsequent control over the obligations of both parties.
Where can your personal data be transferred?
Customer service involves our contacts with a third party. This allows us not only to optimize our work and business, but also to provide high quality service. Naturally, from time to time, our partners require access to the personal data of our customers and we are ready to provide this information. What are these third parties and third-party companies:
- suppliers of working email applications, among which Aweber Systems, Inc. is in the first place This developer has a Privacy Shield certificate, with which we carry out ongoing processing of client personal data;
- a provider company that provides us with hosts and plugins of the Joomla platform used to work with personal information;
- cloudflare.com hosting provider that processes customer data on behalf of our company;
- analytic companies, including such well-known as Google, Hotjar and VWO. Their task is to process the personal data of our customers, to control the objectivity of the information received. If you are confused by the access of these companies to your personal data, read our policy regarding cooperation with them. An appendix with the necessary information is attached below. In case of disagreement with the distribution of personal data, our customers can personally block access to their data for providers - analysts.
- other web resources that use your personal data are cloud services, web resources that are the main repositories of audio, photo and video files;
- transfer and disclosure of customer information is carried out in cases where the protection of the interests and business reputation of our web resource is necessary;
- opening information about clients can be carried out for administrative purposes, when buying or selling the assets of our office, during reorganization. A third-party request for access to the personal data of our customers is carried out in accordance with the norms of the current legislation.
System for the transfer of personal data in the international format (transfer)
The system of relationships between web resources and providers involves the transfer (transfer) of personal data about our customers outside the European Union. As mentioned above, in order to expand the scope of services and improve the quality of customer service, customer information can be transmitted to third parties, both overseas and in countries outside the jurisdiction of the European Union.
Transfer of customer data can be carried out in response to a regulatory request from law enforcement agencies outside the EU. Any request for access to personal data received from law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities from abroad will be carefully checked for compliance and legality. Before the disclosure of information is carried out, we must verify the legality of the actions of the requested party.
On our part, we guarantee that any transfer of personal data is carried out without violation and in compliance with the legal rights of both our company and our customers.
The main aspect of receiving and processing your personal data is interacting with your customers and attracting new users. Having a database at hand, we carry out mailing of advertising messages about ongoing promotions, about new products and services. In addition, we are engaged in sending out offers from our business partners. For example, customers receive newsletters with offers from online casinos, bookmakers and other gaming virtual web resources. Offers are sent either to the specified email, or are targeted advertising on a web page.
In most cases, the processing of personal information about a client is used for marketing purposes, in the interests of our company. In accordance with the law, this is done only with the consent of the client.
The right of the client is to refuse at any time from using their own data for marketing purposes. To do this, in any letter and on the site itself there is a rejection function that can be used to unsubscribe about the use of personal data. For our part, our company makes efforts to minimize the use of direct marketing in customer relations. We try to make the necessary distribution of messages within reasonable limits and in proportion to your participation in the work of our company. The use of customer data is based on appropriateness and appropriateness.
How long is the customer’s personal data stored?
Each client has rights to their own personal data. More detailed information on the rights to possess, disseminate and use your own personal data is in the table below. For more specific information, you can contact our technical support team. To do this, just send an email request to the [email protected] email.
In each individual case, the client has the right to make a request:
- confirm whether the storage and processing of personal data is actually carried out.
- provide the customer with a copy of the stored data;
- provide other information upon request. What data is stored in the database, how it is used, to whom it is transferred, whether the available information is protected from illegal encroachments.
- what rights a client has, knowing about the use of information about his person, how to file a complaint, how our company became aware of personal data.
- point out the need to correct a mistake made in personal data, clarify specifically each individual item, check all information for compliance.
Delete personal data
A request to delete personal data can be made in the following cases:
- lack of goals for the achievement of which information was collected;
- the client has withdrawn its consent to the processing of personal data;
- the client has changed his legal or social status;
- the receipt and processing of personal data was carried out illegally;
- the emergence of legal and legal obligations.
Cases in which the client may be refused to delete personal data
Our company may reject some requests to delete files with personal information. This is done in the following situations:
- when the need for processing personal data remains relevant;
- the need to have access to information in connection with the presence of legal processes;
- when personal data is used to resolve arbitration situations in order to protect or file a lawsuit.
In addition, there are a number of other points that may be interpreted by our company as the desirability of further storage of personal data about the client. A request to delete information from the database may be rejected in other situations:
- the client has the right to request the company to restrict the use of personal data. This is allowed in cases where the accuracy of the data is disputed, and certain points need to be corrected;
- the processing of personal data was carried out illegally, however, the usefulness of its use remains;
- data storage no longer meets the interests of the client himself, however, for the company this data has a certain legal significance;
- the client used his right to object to the legality of our use of his personal data, while the verification and validity of the requirements have not yet been completed;
- the company continues to use the customer’s personal data even after a restriction survey;
- in the presence of open court proceedings, to protect the rights of the company in court;
- to protect the interests of third parties in a judicial proceeding.
- the client has the right to make a request to format personal data in a more convenient, structured and typewritten version. As a rule, this is done if it is necessary to transfer files to another personal data controller, however, there are some limitations. All processing in accordance with the new format is carried out only with the consent of the client and without violating the current contract of the client company.
- the client’s objection to the processing of personal data by the company in the interests of protecting its own business reputation, when the interests of the client outweigh the observance of the rights of the company;
- the company always has the opportunity to demonstrate to the client the legitimacy of legitimate interests that exceed the existing rights of the client.
- when transferring personal data outside the European Union, the client is entitled to request a copy of a document providing a guarantee of the legality of the data transfer.
- our company has the right to edit the agreement on the transfer of personal information about the client or any documents related to it for reasons of maintaining trade secrets. In addition, each client has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data.
Attention! A big request! Before contacting the regulatory and supervisory authority, the controversial situation can be resolved in bilateral communication.
What are cookies? This is a fragment of the file or the file itself is small in size, on which there is certain information stored on the client’s device (smartphone, laptop, personal computer). Thanks to cookies in the information base of the web resource, all customer actions are stored, his preferences and interests are determined. At each subsequent visit to a specific web resource, cookies allow you to recognize the user (password, account name, language and page display settings) and give him immediately the necessary information.
Such files are stored for a certain time, until the device’s system is reinstalled or after the account is liquidated.
Offer for customers
There are several options for using cookies for our customers:
- Naturally, you can work with our website and get all the necessary information from the resource without using cookies (remember that if you refuse to receive cookies, some pages of our website may not work correctly);
- in the absence of a desire to store cookies on your computer, just change the settings in the browser used;
- if you wish, you can independently and regularly delete cookies from your own device by clearing the memory cache.
Information for users on how to delete cookies from their own computer or how to disable the mechanism for receiving them can be found on our page in the technical assistance section.
The only condition to keep in mind! Failure to receive cookies can cause the functionality of our resource to be limited, and the performance of existing products and offers will decrease.
What cookies do we work with?
First of all, you need to understand what kind of cookies are, and what is their functionality. Our web resource uses such files for a variety of purposes. They differ not only in their functions, but also in the storage period, importance and storage method.
- Some cookies have a purely technical purpose. These files are necessary for the correct operation of the site and its functionality. These cookies are automatically accessed by the user’s device when they use the site or when working with its specific sections and categories.
Thanks to these cookies, we have information about the frequency of use of certain categories and sections of the website. With the help of such files, we quickly and accurately adapt to the necessary requests and needs of customers.
Technical cookies can be stored permanently on the user's device or for a certain period of time.
- Files that are needed only while you are using the site are called session cookies. After the session ends, i.e. work with the site, they are automatically deleted. In some cases, such files are deleted from the computer during a system cleaning or reboot.
- Persistent cookies differ from session cookies in that they are stored on the user's device permanently or for a long period. With the help of such files, the web resource recognizes a regular user, making it easier for him to enter the site at another time and providing access to existing settings. Thanks to constant cookies, access to the working area of a web resource is faster, without having to enter a password, login, set the interface language.
Removal is carried out automatically in the absence of active use of the site for a long time.
- There are also persistent, streaming cookies. With their help, the interaction between the internal working servers inside our company is carried out. Access of such files to the user's device is carried out at the time of active work with the website. Once the site navigation is complete, streaming cookies are deleted.
Who is involved in the development and delivery of cookies?
The lion's share of cookies are a product of the activity of our company and the provider that provides the service of our web-resource. In turn, when using a web resource for advertising and marketing, we use third-party cookies. Such files are most often the web analytics tools that our partners use.
Third-party cookies may be an advertising tool or a way to integrate certain content coming from other virtual sources. For example, social plugins are the best example of how third-party cookies work.
Which cookie providers do we work with?
Our web-resource uses the product of the analytical service Google Analytics for its work and for better customer service. Cookies files from Google Inc’s web analytics service allow you to determine the frequency of use of specific sections and categories of the site, to catch the user's preferences for using certain information.
All information about the use of our web resource through cookies is sent to the main server of Google in the United States of America. It is there that the subsequent analytical processing of files and their subsequent storage are carried out. The Google server uses the information received together with the cookies to analyze the intensity of visits to our site. Special reports are prepared about this, with the help of which we have an idea about the activity of the client. Based on web analytics, we are making certain improvements to the work of the web resource, creating new products and services, optimizing the work of the site on the Internet.
In accordance with the terms of the agreement and if this does not contradict the legal rights of our company and our customers, Google has the right to transfer the information received to a third party.
For reference! Each of our users has the right to disable the work of Google Analytics in the browser settings. After activating the unsubscribe, a personal stamp is stored on the personal device, indicating the deactivation of the web analytics function from Google Analytics.
All disputes relating to the receipt, processing and storage of personal data you can solve in two-way communication. For our part, we are always ready to listen to the client and take the necessary steps to eliminate the conflict situation.